Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to school

Yesterday was the first day of school. I didn't get much sleep on Sunday night I was so excited. I really felt like I was a kid again. It went well...no serious problems. It was craziness for dismissal, but that is to be expected. I have a sweet little class. I had one little girl with me for half the day, she wasn't on my list or didn't have any paperwork with her but said she was in my class. I went to the office the first chance I go and asked if she was added to my class and they started to laugh saying she was supposed to be in special ed. I felt so bad telling her I wasn't going to be her teacher anymore. But it was kind of funny that she just picked me, I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one...lol.

I am all situated in my apartment now. Mom and dad came down last weekend and saw it. We went out to lunch on Saturday. On Friday I met them at Aunt Susans I think the funniest was hanging out with them and Willie at Aunt Susans. Willie and I taught mom how to dap someone up. I think I almost peed in my pants I was laughing so hard. At first she was too tense, then she was a noodle, she ended up getting pretty good at it. So next person that sees mom ask her to dap you up! Mom, dad, Aunt Susan and I went out to eat in Liberty, SC...if your asking where don't worry I did too. It is a LITTLE town and it is in the middle of no where, but they had an amazingly good Italian resturant. So if you are ever in Liberty try it out...Nino's.

Okay I need to go pick up my angels (so far so good) from Spanish class.
XOXO

1 comment:

JulieMonte said...

Glad you had a good first day of school. that is funny baout the little girl that picked you for her teacher.

Things here aren't the same since you left. we had fun this summer. Maybe we can see you Labor Day weekend - when we come for the FSU/Clemson game.

Gotta run Connie's class starts soon.