Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



The first Thanksgiving at His Way Inn was a success. We had so much fun preparing, eating, and being together. In total there were 17 people here. It was great to hang out with everyone. We ended up having two tables, using Grandma Jean's table for one. :)

I have so much to be thankful for. God has truely blessed me with more than I deserve. I am so thankful for my family, all my friends, and of course God. I am especially thankful for my family. Teaching has opened my eyes to the reality that not all families are as close as mine. My parents are amazing and truely have done everything imaginable for all of us. I don't know where I would be without them. Also I am thankful for my amazing friends. My friends are so supportive and always there for me when I need them. God continues to bless me even though I am not deserving in the least bit. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace.

I can't forget our military...Thank you to all the armed forces serving our country. Without you we wouldn't have this country. I was in my dad's study and saw a quote that is great..."Life has a certain flair for those who have fought for it". I know I haven't fought for it, but my dad, brother, and some close friends have. Thank you!

Here are some pictures from today...



No comments: