Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Survey

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? real...of course, except in my little apartment I just have a mini artificial tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? after Christmas I guess...

5. Do you like egg nog? nope...don't think I h ave ever had it

6. Favorite gift received as a child? my karaoke radio (that was big before all these fancy ones...lol), my animal families, and probably my bike.

8. Hardest person to buy for? mom and dad

9. Easiest person to buy for? siblings

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? don't do them yet..but when I have a family I want to mail them...nothing beats getting mail :)

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ummm...I'm not going to call anyone out on this one...but I'm sure it is something an older relative gave to me :)

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation by far...I do also love Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December...if I'm good early, if I am slacking up until Christmas Eve

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope! I keep everything I get!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cookies...I'm a Scott girl

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear = classy

17. Favorite Christmas song? I love them all, but my favorite religious one is "Mary Did You Know?" and for fun I love "All I want for Christmas is You" Mariah Carey

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home...used to be play basketball but now my playing days are over so I get to go home to see my family! :)

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Commet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Prancer, Dancer, ... Rudolph...I tried...

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? one on Christmas Eve and then the rest in the morning

22 . Most annoying thing about this time of year? my students...I'm about to call Santa and have him put them on the NAUGHTY list!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the ones my mom gave me...the little Eskimo girl and her seal.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? rice a roni...lol just kidding. I love all the foods my mama cooks. I also love the Eggs Benedict my dad makes Christmas morning (now that we are all older and don't knock each other over for presents we can sit and have a relaxing Christmas breakfast)

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? YOU!

No comments: