Monday, January 11, 2010

Fell behind in 2009

I just realized I had completely neglected this blog...I have moved to this blog to journal about my teaching abroad. I still want to keep this blog up to date with my personal stuff, so here it goes...

In 2009 I was still in South Carolina teaching at Blythe, for some reason I don't have pictures from January...I'm pretty sure I accidentally deleted my pictures from my camera. So nothing for January...

February

I celebrated Katie Ro's 26th birthday with the FU girls before leaving for the ISS recruitment fair in Philly...


Where I hung out with my niece, Ebelle


And took a job in Dalian, China at DAIS

March

I spent numerous weekends in Atlanta, something about that city I love

April

Spent Spring Break cruising with Jaime, Amanda, and Meredith



Was reminded of how powerful and great our God is when He healed Ainsley

May

Celebrated friend's birthdays


and weddings in Charleston


Took my kids to the State House


June
Said bye to my Blythe kiddos

Loved on these cuties often

Hosted a housewarming party for Katie


Had a FUBball reunion


July

Spent good times with the fam for the fourth


Saw family in Nebraska

August

Said goodbyes

And started an amazing adventure...Pan Jin, China

Immersed myself into the Chinese culture

September

Started teaching my new students

October

Traveled to Thailand and made memories to last a lifetime






Celebrated Halloween Asian Style

November

Played on the "Bowling Stones"


Celebrated my 27th birthday in CHINA!


Spent Thanksgiving away from home, but with new friends and "family"

December

Threw a charity party for a local family


Flew home to see my family and friends


What will 2010 bring? Who knows, I'm just going to enjoy the ride :)

No comments: