TEN YEARS AGO
I was a sophomore at Oakton High School. I made the varsity field hockey team and was probably practicing and/or playing in games everyday. I remember Peed and I used to have so much fun. I made lots of new friends that year and was in the best shape of my life!
I was also playing fall ball for basketball. We would have the best time playing and just having fun. Man I miss ball.
FIVE YEARS AGO
My first preseason at Furman. I was recovering from surgery in the spring on my foot. I was finally getting comfortable at my new school. My roomies were Mivvers and Katie. I used to love to go to the games and support all my football friends. We were probably killing ourselves at two a days during fall break. Ugh. What happened to playing for love of the game ?( see above)
FIVE MONTHS AGO
I was ready for school to end. Wait that was September of last year too. I took a trip up to NY for Alex's bridal shower. We went to see Avenue Q and had lots of fun hanging out, eating, and seeing old friends. I also went to Atlanta and I think back to NOVA. It was a busy month.
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR TOMORROW
(it's amazing I know what a TO-DO list is)
1. Wake up early to get in the word
2. Give Reading/Spelling/Math Tests (I'm so mean giving them all on one day)
3. Decide whether or not to go to Athens for my bball girls weekend
4. Get my car detailed
5. Take a nap (hey I can be hopeful)
FIVE THINGS FOLKS DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME (isn't there a reason people don't know)
1. I don't have it all together
2. I am not as disciplined as I used to be
FIVE BAD HABITS
1. Going to others or other things when I have a problem instead of God.
2. Non confrontational. I let things eat away at me.
3. Not flossing every night before I go to bed.
4. Always have to end the meal with something sweet (I'm workin on it)
5. Don't like when people are mad at me.
FIVE PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Jacksonville, FL
2. Oak Hill, VA
3. Hempstead, NY
4. Greenville, SC
5. Six Mile, SC
Well, there you have it. It's me in a nutshell and now it's your turn! I'm taggin anyone who reads this blog. Whether you post this on your own blog or in my comments section, it doesn't matter! JUST DO IT!