Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Today is Katie's birthday!! Happy birthday Katie, you're getting old! Just kidding, I'm right behind you. I'm so glad to be your little (but taller) sister. Even though we used to fight like crazy when we were little, we are so close now. Thank you for always being there for me, making me laugh, listening to my craziness, and challenging me to become a better person. I am so thankful God gave me you as a sister. You're not just my sister but a best friend as well! I love you and hope you are having the best birthday ever. I am sad you are in Iraq, but I think it is great you are serving so many that serve us with their bravery. It was good to hear your voice today! Love you and miss you!! xoxo Oh yea...For your next birthday you will just have to come visit me in China! By the way it was harder to find pics of us then I thought it would be considering we take so many. I hope they are up to your standards :) Love you!

Hahahahahaha


1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks Meg! And hopefully I will be in China next year for my birthday! I love you and miss you tons.... I'm thankful for you in my life and God knowing I needed you!