Sunday, June 28, 2009

A-Z Survey

A

Available: Yep

Age: 26...wow that seems so old.

Annoyance: Disrespectful people. Lazy people.

Animals? Nope, although I fell in love with Miv's dog, Wrigley

B

Best feeling in the world: Being in love.

Best weather: Sunny, but not too hot

Been in love: Yes, but it was awhile ago.

Been on stage: Yep, I think the last time was for the 3rd grade play.

Boys: Some of my best friends.

C

Candy: Chocolate please.

Chinese / Mexican food: Tough one...I like both.

Cake or pie: Cake for sure. Red Velvet please.

Continent to visit: I'm moving to China in about a month. I want to go to all of them.

D

Dancing in the rain: Too cliche.

Drop things: Not very often, if I do it's my phone.

Dog: Cinders when I grew up, God only knows where he ended up.

Diamonds: Sure? Not sure what I'm supposed to say here.

E

Eyes: Hazel. When I cry they turn really green.

Everyone’s got: A need for Jesus.

F

First thought when you wake up: Thank you for waking me up this morning. Then, man I want to keep sleeping!

Food: Too hard to narrow it down. I love me some ice cream.

G

Greatest fear: Failure in any aspect of my life.

Gum: Used to chew Cotton Candy Bubble Gum before every high school game.

H

Hair color: Brown with highlights

Happy: Most the time, I am very blessed.

Holiday: Thanksgiving with the whole fam. I also love the 4th of July.

I

Ice cream: Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Instrument: Nope, I played violin in Elementary school for a year.

J

Jewelry: Fun to accessorize.

Job: Excited about moving to China to teach!

K

Keep a journal? Randomly, I need to get better at it. It seems the only time I write anything in them is when I am going through something.

Kissing: It's been awhile...

L

Laughed so hard you cried: In Atlanta with KatieRo telling a story.

Last time slept: Not well. Kept waking up.

M

Movies: Anything except horror/scary. NO THANK YOU!

Motion sickness: Nope, can't say I have.

N

Not ready for: Missing my family and friends.

Name: Megan, lol. I have kids' names picked out, is that crazy?

O

One wish: I couldn't narrow it down to one, plus I think that is a cheesy question.

P

Perfect pizza: Depends on my mood. I do love homemade BBQ Chicken.

Pets: Nope

Q

Quote you’re loving: “It's always smarter to go straight than to move in the best of circles"

R

Reality TV: It's like a train wreck, I can't help watching it.
S

Song of the moment: Anything Michael Jackson...RIP

Salad Dressing: Um YES!!!

Strawberries: Not a big fan

T

Thunderstorms: Don't mind them if I'm not alone.

Trust: Don't have much in guys.

U

Unpredictable: Fun, but I like to know what is going on.

V

Vacation spot: Caribbean Islands, anywhere with a secluded beach.

W

Weakness: Thinking I can change/improve people.

Worst feeling: Regrets.

X

X-rays: I have had many.

Y

Yellow: Bright and cheerful.

Z

Zoo animal: Giraffes!

No comments: