1. I always kiss my hand and then touch the ceiling of my car when I run a red light (it's really not that often) :)
2. I too like to drink out of straws. It hurts my teeth not to.
3. When calling people I normally don't leave messages...they take too long and I never listen to mine so I figure people don't listen to theirs.
4. I don't like to use styrophome (spelling?) because I hate the sound of it.
5. I always check my pictures right after I take them. I don't know how we lived without digital cameras for so long.
6. It drives me bananas when people end sentences with AT...or any preposition for that matter, but especially AT. For instance that two way comercial..."Yo, where you at?" I want to say "Yo, right behind that preposition!!!" And I wonder why my students can't speak proper english.
7. I have a shower ritual...I shampoo my hair...while washing it out I use my bar soap...then I put conditioner in and while that is "moisterizing" my hair I scrub with my loofah and shower gel. It saves time by multi-tasking and I feel double clean by washing twice :)
8. I always pay my full balance on my credit card...I get freaked out if I don't/can't and work extra so I can.
9. Whenever I go running I need to have music of some type. It helps my run faster...
10. To go with the singing in the car one from earlier, I often make up my own words and think no one will realize...o but they do.
Okay that's enough for now...as you can tell I was a little bored at my new job...I think I am going to like it, and I decided I'm going to use this as a platform to share my faith either by talking with people or example. We have a lot of "queens" that work there. If you are like me and were unaware, but apparently people call Charlotte the "Queen City" because there are a lot of gay guys. They are all really nice to me and good people...I'll let you know how it goes.
Off to bed for me!