Katie and Char have tagged me for a Personal Policies meme. She wants to know my personal policies - not moral rules, like "Do Not Kill," I'm talking about the silly policies we impose on ourselves, like "Never eat anything you can't identify," or "Don't step on sidewalk cracks."
1. I hate being late. I hate when other people are late. I feel like it is not respecting me and my time. I am busy, I don't have time to wait for rude people.
2. I no longer drink soda...I'm trying to stop with the juices too.
3. I never hit the snooze button.
4. I like to read before bed. If I don't read I have to have the TV on.
5. I don't like cherry red mini vans...don't ask me I just don't like them. It's like they think they are a sports car.
6. I will pick every tomato off my burgers, salads, sandwiches, etc. I hate the texture of them.
7. I love to sing as loud as I can with the windows down when I drive.
I will think of more later...I have to go to work.