Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Got some free time?

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?
Not my first name...but my middle was my grandmother's maiden name. Holbrook. I think I'm going to name my daugher that too.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
In church on Sunday...during worship.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I take my time. I should have better being that I am an elementary school teacher.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Bacon! Does that count?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I have 25 of them... :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
For sure!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No not at all...(you get it)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I think I would rather sky dive

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Anything Captian Crunch...yum

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on how tight I tie them...most the time no.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically-used to be...workin on it
Emotionally-a lot more than I was... :)
Spiritually-workin on that everyday! and thankful for the chance to grow

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Peanut Butter and Chocolate from Baskin Robins by far...from the store I love Birthday Cake!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes and smile...maybe height

15. RED OR PINK?
Depends what it is...probably pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
How hard I am on myself

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
All my family that isn't close and my old friends that aren't close

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy blue pants and white socks...yep I am doin it Michael Jackson stlye

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Eggs

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Silence...ahhh! My students are at related arts.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
unmellow yellow...just b/c I like the name

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Aqua Di Gio cologne...love it!

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Rodney

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
College basketball

5. HAIR COLOR?
Brown

26. EYE COLOR?
Brownish hazel

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes
28. FAVORITE FOOD? ice cream or italian

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I'm a baby...I don't like scary movies

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Waitress

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, definitely!

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs is the safer answer :)

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Buttercream icing and also I love Molten brownies my mama makes.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Swan House...so good!

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My HS field hockey team...lol

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Nothing... :)

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Kids laughing

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Alaska

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Two of my toes are double jointed :)

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Jacksonville, FL

I would tag people but don't know how...so if you want to do it just do it and let me know so I can read yours!

xoxo

No comments: