Friday, February 8, 2008

New Knee

Thanks to all those who prayed for dad's knee replacement surgery. It went well. I went to see him in the hospital today. He was in good spirits...thanks to the drugs. The doctor said my dad had a really big knee. Dad seemed to be proud that he got the "biggest size" knee.

Mom was surprised he was joking so much. His reply was "What you thought they would take me wonderful sense of humor with me knee?" (something like that...I don't remember the exact words b/c I was nauseated from the blood bag! Anyways please remember dad in your prayers. For a quick and the least painful recovery.

Here is a picture just to show how dad's sense of humor he was talking about. And yes he was just doing this on his own without encouragement!



Thanks!
xoxo

No comments: